Friday, May 1, 2009

Now and Then

Olivia is very attached to her little pink stuffed bear. She cries and cries at bed time if she doesn't have it and very morning I have to pry it out of her hands. It used to be really cute. Now it is matted and grubby and much loved. Who know "Pink Bear" would be such a hit. Thanks to Rhonda who works with Eric for Livvy's favorite thing. I knew she was too attached when, yesterday, I told Olivia it was nap time and the first thing she said was "bear bear" and would only settle down when she hugged her bear. I wish I could revive Pink Bears looks it always looks so dirty even after being washed.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Don't worry she will eventually get another stuffy she'll hang onto.

Jenna had one exactly like that, it even looks the same all matted and everything. I laughed a little when I saw Olivia's.