Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bikini Bottom Birthday



Welcome to Eric's birthday party. David was the master mind behind the idea of having our party in Bikini Bottom. If you are not familiar Sponge Bob lives in Bikini Bottom. So we had a theme I love a theme then it is easy to decorate. $20 and the dollar store and we had a fun time.

We even had Krabby pattys (home made hamburgers)



The sponge Bob theme continued with a few gag gifts.

This is a moose hitch ball cover. I thought it was so funny.

The real present a Creeper. Eric had been making due with out one but sliding under the car with out one is no fun.

The kids had to try out the creeper too. this may become their favorite toy.

1 comment:

nichole said...

Love it. I can't believe went all out for just your little family. I like to go all out for a birthday, but feel like I have to have someone else over too to enjoy all the work I put into it.