Friday, May 1, 2009

My Stroler


I think it sounds funny that I am writing about my stroller but I love it. It is a Combi Stroller car seat combo I got when Olivia was born. I found it on a local online classified it was less than 6 months old and about half price just the way I like it. I loved it from day one; the only problem was I was too tall for it. I knew that when I got it but pretty much all the compact strollers are so I thought I can live with it. It really has been a pain so I looked into somehow putting an extension on the stroller. I guess this is not a big problem since there was not anything to be found so I went to the hard ware store and came up with y own solution. Thanks to electrical conduit I can walk with full strides and not hit my feet on the wheels and it only cost $6. I had to sacrifice a little on aesthetics but maybe I can make a cover. Let’s go for a walk!

3 comments:

Sarah Willett said...

This post was corrupted let me know if you can see it now that I have reposted

simple mom/wife said...

Ahh! I see it now! I was getting worried about our computer. What a great idea. I'm also glad to hear you love your stroller because we have been looking at the same kind. So how much taller are you then me is the question? I'll have to test that out.

Sarah Willett said...

I am 5'-9" and this stroller was just a little short for me