Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day #1 Pantry Storage Reno "all in"

We are all in now. As you can see we are waist deep in dust. We are opening up the wall in our kitchen to better access the storage space under the stairs by installing pull out pantry cupboards. I am already on day 1 wishing there was a cleaner way to do demo work especially in the kitchen. We will keep you posted as we try to get to the point where we have some great food storage cabinets. When I say "we" i mean Eric, he is doing most of the work I am just the one with the crazy idea. Lets hope it works and look good.


We are working with this storage system as a ruff goal.

2 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

That looks like a great solution! Way to go--I swear I just saw you on Friday and already you've broke ground. You two are top of things! Good luck till the dust settles. And you're making me dinner; you never cease to amaze me! I'm doing quite a bit better by the way.

nichole said...

Looks like a fantastic way to use space! I just found your blog. It will be so good to keep current, even when we are so far apart!