Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jacob Alton Willett


We welcomed our newest family member Thursday morning February 18, 2010 at 6:31 am. He came very quickly and 12 days early. I went in to the doctor Wednesday morning and was 5cm but I had been 3cm for 2 weeks before that. The doctor said the baby could come any time. I am sure she was not expecting to see me 18 hours later in labor. I was induced with both David and Olivia so I was not sure when I went in to labor but by 4:30 that morning I was pretty sure I should be going to the Hospital. Thanks to the Miner we had someone to watch the kids and we got to the hospital at 5:15 am. Jacob came so fast only a little more than an hour after I arrived. this was my fist all natural labor as well. Jacob was, I guess, exited to get here he shot out after a few pushes. Both he and I are doing great and are home. David and Livvy are great with Jacob and are exited to hold him and help out.

7lbs. 15oz. 20" long



our hairy little monkey he is much darker than out other two where.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Congratulations, Willetts! I was so excited to hear your news from Scott. Jacob has such a handsome face and all that gorgeous black hair! What a fun addition to your family. And what a great arrival story! Way to go, Sarah!

simple mom/wife said...

Congrats! He is so adorable and I love all his hair! What a fun story and I'm glad that he was so anxious to get here going natural and all. Way to go!
I'm also glad the Miners helped out--I was getting ready to tell you that I'd love to have your kids at the moment you need me and he was just to excited to be a part of this world. Spencer was disappointed that David didn't get to come over. I'll just have to come take them away anyway.

Heileson Family said...

Sarah. Congratulations. I love the name. I love my little Jacob who is 6 so much. Kaelen my youngest came the same way. I went into hard labor after having contractions for a week and with in an hour he was born. We were only at the hospital for 45 minutes before he came. I loved it that way. It was so nice. Jacob is adorable. I love all of that hair and I love how chubby he looks. So very cute. Congratulations to you all. You have a beautiful family. -Angelene

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Congratulations!! Jacob looks so adorable. I can't believe you are already out and about, and following through on all your projects. You are one amazing lady!!