Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny Livvy


Here is Livvy wearing my nursing cover. She told me she was feeding her bear. Livvy is getting to be quite the talker. No one would believe me with how quiet she is but at home she is a chatterbox as of late.
The other day David, Olivia and I where watching the Olympics and a add came on for Budweiser David began to tell Livvy how beer was way worse than alcohol and that she should never eat it. Livvy turned to me as to further explain and said "ya it is bad and it tastes like poop and we don't eat poop it is disgusting" Funnyest thing I have heard in a long time.

2 comments:

Heileson Family said...

Sarah that is the funniest thing. So cute. Kids do say the darnedest things. I love that she is nursing her bear. You have very cute kids. Kaelen my almost 2 year old is the same way. At home he is always talking even though I don't understand half of it but when we get around people he doesn't say a thing. Even at church when he is ready to say something he looks around sees people and stops. Funny. I want to see more pictures of that little Jacob of yours. okay when you have time. You have a new baby and I am sure wishing you had more time each day. If you don't then I want to trade lives. :)

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

That is hilarious!!