Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day and Anniversary


Happy Mothers Day!

If you missed it I would recommend seeing the last episode of the TV show "The Middle" it was a mothers day special that was particularly relateable and pretty funny. Well my mothers day was not like the Mom on the show, it was great. This is mostly thanks to my wonderful husband. It ended up this year that our anniversary came on mother day too s I feel bad that he did all the work today. I got fun homemade cards from the kids and they cleaned the playroom as their present to me clean house my favorite. Eric is the best he made me crepes for breakfast and the most delicious dinner. Grilled Pork chops and asparagus with rice. Then he made the best fennel and sage cream reductction ever. Wow what a great dinner thanks hun! and thanks for a wonderful 7 years.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Yummy!! That looks sooooo good. Where can I find this sauce recipe? Dave got off easy on the cooking end today, since we ate at your mom's. And I forgot today was your anniversary! Can you believe it's been 7 years already? Love you all and miss you tons!

Sarah Willett said...

here is the site where Eric got the recipe http://cookincanuck.blogspot.com/2009/09/pepper-rubbed-pork-with-sage-vermouth.html
he used sausage in the sauce and and since he didn't do the pork part he put the fennel in the sauce