Friday, May 14, 2010

Dorky Thrills


Cheep Plastic Bins
Use#1 laundry organizer

Before
My messy laundry room has been an annoyance to me for a long time. But it drives Eric crazy to see the mess every day. I found some fun containers at Wal-mart they where $1.50 each I saw them and thought I have to find a good use for such a good deal.
After about 1/2 hour of work I had a new Laundry room. I was so exited to see the result I was almost giddy (what a dork). The bins all together cost only $15.

after He he I love it
This is not one of those afters where you just take out all your junk. I promise it is all still there it just looks better

Use #2 Coloring books and crayon storage

I made a liner for the bin with pockets for all the "crafting stuff " (as David calls it)


Use #3 Baby Carrier

just kidding not a good baby seat

3 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Hi! My friend Dawn told me about your laundry shelf redo and sent me the link. She also did it in her laundry room and was thrilled with the results! Now I feel that I need to hurry to Walmart and see if they have any bins here in Utah and see if I can do it too. That's such a great deal for the bins!
PS: That's one cute fat baby!

Heileson Family said...

Sarah that is awesome. Wow you need to come to my house and help me. Too bad we don't live closer. Oh and Jacob all snug looks so cute. I can't beleive he acutally fit into it. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Neat baskets! Nice job on the laundry room. It was nicer than I imagined when you told me about it :)