Thursday, December 17, 2009

David Designed

David wanted to make something for Olivia for Christmas. I saw the idea to turn a child’s drawing into a stuffed creation. So I suggested it and David loved the idea. So he worked hard to make a drawing that could become a stuffy. I helped him turn the drawing into a stuffy. It was very cute he was very involved in every in every part of the posses. He picked the fabric made changes to the doll from his drawing it was so sweet how hard he worked. He was a little annoyed in the end that the arms could not be thinner but I assured him that is as thin as I could do.

original idea


final plan


finished product including a tag with the"designers"name David wrote his name and was so pleased


2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is the coolest present I have ever seen! I love how interested he was in every detail -- down to the thickness of the arms! I love how it turned out.

simple mom/wife said...

What a fun idea! He is quite the creator!