Monday, June 15, 2009

Progress

We filled the gap in the floor with a concrete patch Friday night. Then Saturday morning Eric ripped out the old shelves. I was amazed at how much we where able to save. Eric did a flawless job of finishing the end of the built in shelves. They look Perfect!

The shelves are in!!!! wahoo

We taped on the fronts so we could nail them in place.

Do you like out paper handles? I was having a hard time picturing the handles and before we drill holes I wanted to be sure. So I cut out paper handles that are the same size and color as the ones I wanted. I think they will work well now that I see them. So all that is left is to add handles and do some touch up paint.

THANK YOU ERIC what a great job!

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I am sooo impressed and sooo jealous!!

nichole said...

The anticipation builds!!!

simple mom/wife said...

Can't wait to see it in person; guess it'll have to wait a little while :)!