Saturday, April 17, 2010

Morning Date ... Estate Sale

Eric and I went on an early morning date to an estate sale. It was tones of fun. If you have never been to an estate sale it is often when someone has dies or is downsizing and they are trying to sell everything in a house. This sale was a good one this older lady had a great book collection and was a big crafter. We spent a couple of hours looking though boxes and bookshelves. The hunt is half the fun. We found some great stuff and left with only spending $30.


our haul
Eric found some old books $1 each one was free

bag of antique lace $4

Ties 25 cents each 8= $2

Embroidery hoops $5

Embroidery floss $14

Box of Trim $3

We had so much fun I recommend estate sale as a fun activity even if you are only looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome. I have wanted to go to one for years. I need to look and see when they are. I was going to go to one to look for a gun and furniture but decided I shouldn't go because I was more worried about what I would spend. Awesome finds and I love the ties.