Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pre-schoool Halloween Party


For me everything in entertaining starts with the table setting. Pre-school Halloween party is no exception.

jelly bean bracelet and crazy eyes for the kids. I was able to use some scrap fabric to make the little pumpkins.

I found a pattern for pinwheels and I thought that would be fun from some old paper.

the Cuties Dema, Livvy, Finley, and Briella


an extra shot of my little Alien.

I was too busy to remember to take any picture during the party. that is pretty sad.

2 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

You still amaze me! Very clever and adorable!

mackyton said...

I am impressed to see these photos from Pre-school Halloween Party. At some local Los Angeles event venues we had also taken our kiddos to the kid’s special Halloween party. We also captured loads of pictures in that bash and those came out to be just brilliant.