Saturday, August 15, 2009



I had such a fun time decorating and getting ready for Megan Kroff's baby shower. everything was pink in honer of her little Allison. I made pink pom-poms to decorate fun and easy. Then I had all pink food that was so much fun.
As per request I am posting recipes for the deserts I made.

Raspberry Moose (in the mini flutes)

3/4 c. boiling water
1 pkg. raspberry Jello
1 c. ice cubes
1 tub cool whip
1 c. raspberries mashed with a fork
Pour boiling water over Jello and stir until dissolved. Add ice cubes, one at a time until partially melted. Add cool whip and fold it in. Chill until set. Makes 6 servings.

No bake Cheese Cake (small phyllo tarts)

8oz. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 c. real lemon juice
mix and chill ( I added a little raspberry jam to the mix. ) the lemon juice is the thickener.


Cucumber Punch

equal parts white grape juice and pink lemonade. add lime slices and cucumber slices allow to sit for 10 minuted be fore you serve so the flavor from the limes and cucumber to steep into the punch.

The marshmallows and pretzels I just dipped in white chocolate with a little red chocolate to turn pink. everything else I just got the pink cake mix for the cup cakes the pink jelly beans and the pink mints. So as you can see this was not that much work but it was cute and fun.

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

It was so cute and so fun - thanks!! Thanks for the recipes, too - they were delicious!!

Jaime said...

You're so talented and creative, I am so jealous.

simple mom/wife said...

I am so grateful for you! That was such a special day and everything was dreamy, just dreamy! All my family was standing around in Alli's bedroom today just amazed with you. I wish I would have introduced you to all of them before we left church. You're the best!